The Missoula Plans Exchange is a member of the Northwest Independent Plan Center Association (NWIPCA). The Association's mission includes providing a means of information exchange between its plan center members and ensuring that members of the construction industry are aware of the benefits that the plan centers provide.
Benefits for MPE members include:
- Reciprocal Agreement - As a member in good standing with your local plan center, you may use the facilities at any of the other participating plan centers (see list of plan centers below) for a cash fee of $10.00 per day/visit.
- Working Together - Solving technological challenges, exchanging business information, and open forums about problems and solutions. We continually work with the construction industry to improve the information flow between Contractors / Suppliers and the Architectural and Engineering Firms and Owners.
- Strength in Numbers - NWIPCA represents over 3200 members across the Northwest. These members, who are available for all disciplines of the construction process, help give your clients the satisfaction of knowing they'll get good bid coverage and the most cost effective means to constructing their new project.
Participating Plan Centers:
- Billings Builders Exchange, Billings, MT
- Bozeman Builders Exchange, Bozeman, MT
- Great Falls Builders Exchange, Great Falls, MT
- Helena Plans Exchange, Helena, MT
- Hermiston Plan Center, Hermiston, OR
- Lewiston-Clarkston Plan Service, Lewiston, ID
- Missoula Plans Exchange , Missoula, MT
- Montana Plans Exchange, Kalispell, MT
- Northwest Builders Resources, Vancouver, WA
- Spokane Regional Plan Center, Spokane, WA
- Tri-City Construction Council, Kennewick, WA
- Walla Walla Plan Center, Walla Walla, WA
- Yakima Plan Center, Yakima, WA
NWIPCA Code of Ethics :
- Maintain a professional climate for your members.
- Obtain projects in a professional manner.
- Respect the owner of the documents and accommodate the needs and wishes of this owner.
- Maintain the integrity and condition of the documents provided to you so they are conveyed in the manner in which they were intended.
- Treat plans with respect and maintain in good working condition while in your facility.
- Process addenda / memos / plan holders list in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Return plans in a timely manner.
- Provide valuable feedback to plan issuers.
- Accurate and inclusive information must be maintained at each plan center at all times.
- Each member Plan Center of the Northwest Plan Center Association has agreed to and is bound by the above Code of Ethics approved and amended into the bylaws January 20, 2006. Not following this Code of Ethics will be grounds for termination within the association, subject to a vote by a majority of the membership.
Top reasons to join NWIPCA:
- The broad experience of our members can strengthen your Plan Center through networking, information sharing, and problem solving.
- Increased exposure to project issuers through NWIPCA website.
- Increased awareness of Plan Center services and benefits through the NWIPCA website.
- If your Plan Center would like to join NWIPCA, contact Darrel “Gunner” Webb via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (509) 328-9600